baby

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Result - Who is the 'kuit-est' doggy in the blogsphere










Haiiii...

This world so not fair one.
How could Liucas beat me?!
I do not mind losing to Ah Boy cos Ah Boy is cute and sweet but losing to Liucas?! Grrrrr!!!

I so mmmm fannn heii so I go check-check his blog and his mummy's blog, Wah Sai, the publicity so keng, even keng-er than 'Living with Ika, Serena C and Pietro' Contest. And somemore ah, that Liucas's mummy uses her feminine charm and lure all the guy's vote. Too bad my daddy is ugly else I can ask him to strip in his blog to get more votes for me.

Anyway, Daddy said, "lost ma lost lor... at least you gain more friends". "True also", I think. Through this poll, I friend friend with Snowy and Crystal, Baby, Selba and especially Rossi and Chester since they are golden like me.

So what is a contest with no prize, right? So, Daddy said he will sponsor a bag of treat for the winner woh. And to redeem the prize, please follow the instruction below

Email the mailing address to domdomlohgmail.com

Okay lah, got to cabut soon. Uncle will be back in a while. Got to go back and pretend to be innocent and cute.

Bye bye... I mean wow wow

P.s. the treat got expiry date one... Hehehe