baby

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My new trick

Hi hi everyone. Long time no see. I know you guys must have missed me a lot. Anyway don't want to brag so much else you people sure say me perasan one. Hehe

Anyway, today I want to show off you guys a new trick I learnt. My daddy called it 'Stay'. What my daddy did was to tempt me with treat (neh... those free treats he got from the Dogathon 2 weeks ago) and I have to resist by staying put until my daddy give me the signal to wallop the treat.

Well... out of 10 attempts, I got 6 right. Not too bad ya for a 4 month olds puppy like me. My daddy very kedekut one... you see the amount of treat he give me each time. Only one lousy piece of doggy biscuit. Sighh... hou mieng fooo ah

f5.6 iso400

Sometimes, I really do not understand human, why they want to do something silly like this. I think they enjoy seeing me in this kind of situation.

f5.6 iso400

But luckily, my best trick still this one. Bite my daddy's finger. But this trick no treat one... so unfair!!!
f5.6 iso400