baby

Monday, September 17, 2007

Taggy wag... oppps I mean tag

Ah boy tagged me a couple weeks ago. My daddy been really busy lately, traveling here and there so no time to help me publish my post. Sorry ya Ah boy.
The tag has to do with middle name game. Since my name is Wisdom Loh, I’ll pick Dom as the middle name.

Rules:
1. List one fact that is somehow relevant to you and your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
2. Write your post using your middle name and facts about it.
3. At the end of your post, choose one dog (or more) to tag. Be sure to let each puppy know she/he has been tagged.


D = Diligent – I am always diligent in finding chewable item such as slippers, mops, etc.
O = Observant – I am very observant of my daddy ‘1 Raise 1 Move’ especially during the feeding time
M = ‘Mum Mum’ – Woof! I want my ‘mum mum

Hmm… who I want to tag... *rubbing paws* Rossi!!