baby

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What I did last Saturday...

Daddy bought me a new toy last week - a rubber ball... again.
I got so many toys already. Let see, I got 2 rubber balls, 1 tyre-shape chewy, a couple of bones shape-chewy and a rope.

Daddy is trying to teach me the 'Stay Trick'... but normally I can't stay long. I am so tempted to bite anything that crosses my path. Muahahahaha...

f/1.8 50mm iso400


f/1.8 50mm iso400

After a hard day of playing, I need to crunch my thirst.
f/1.8 50mm iso400

I was chilling out at the living hall when I heard grandpa telling daddy how smelly I am and he suggested getting me bathed.

Grandpa: "Oi, your dog smelly lah. Bath her lah"
Daddy: "Okay"
Me: "Woof Woof Woof" translated to "I am not smelly lah. This is women scent. You human so kampung one..."

But I cannot do anything to prevent daddy and mummy from bathing me. Well, not that I dislike bathing, I actually like water but I don't like to be forced into doing something I don't want to. This picture showing me lepak-ing before the 'slaughter'

f/5.6 40mm iso 200

One thing I don't understand human is why lah they like to take picture of everything. Even during showering, they still want to snap me! Crazy bunch!
f/5.6 40mm iso200

Actually I am feeling very happy they bath me because I overheard them talking about bringing me to Dogathon 07 tomorrow. I can't wait...