baby

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hello world!

Hi there everyone!! *Waving Paw*

F/1.8 50mm ISO200


Hmm... Where to start? Okay, I'll introduce myself first.

My name is Wisdom. I am a girl. You can call me Dom Dom for short. You must be wondering where this name came about. Well... my dad got me the same day he went for surgery to remove his wisdom tooth so he named me after his tooth. Grrrrrrrr!!!

Anyway I am golden retriever. My biological mum is a golden retriever and my biological dad is a golden retriever as well. Talk about coincident! My dad said my parents are champion. I don't know what he meant but yesterday I poo-ed 3 times, each time after my dad cleans the cage. I think I am really a champion lor. Haha. Anyway I am barely 3 month old but I am already weighed at 8kg. My granddaddy said I am fat. I where got fat!! Hmmppthhhh!!! You guys look at me. Fat meh??

Anyway nowadays my daddy wakes up early in the morning to walk me around the neighbourhood. He makes sure I have enough to eat before he goes to work. He even called his brother (my uncle-lah) to check on me during lunch hour. Pity my uncle has to go home during lunch hour to clean my poo. Hehehe…

*to be continued...