baby

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dogathon 07

Last Sunday, my daddy and mummy brought me to Dogathon 07 located in the UPM campus. I was so excited to go kai kai that I ‘pretend’ to be kuai kuai the night before. Shh…don’t tell my daddy about it ya. He was wondering how come I did not pee on the floor that night unlike the few nights before.


f5.6 20mm iso200

Anyway, we reached UPM around 8am, the weather there is so cooling, I feel like peeing all the time… which I did. Hahaha.. All doggies need to go through physical examination before they are allowed to participate in any of the event so as soon as we reached the Dogathon 07 event designated area, I was ushered away by some nurses for ‘physical’ examination. You should be there to hear all the ‘Oooooh’ or ‘Aaaahhh’ when those nurses see me. Sigh, what to do… they never see such a cute puppy before. Luckily I am used to all these attention. Just pretend cool lor like those celebrities.


f6.3 iso 200


f5.6 iso200


f6.3 iso200


f1.8 iso200

After the examination, my daddy registered me at the welcome booth and as I suspected, he got some freebies from the sponsor. Later that day, he so damn thick face went and registered again and got another bag of goodies. See... I tell you he damn kedekut one. I so paiseh leh because my friends all laugh at me. Sigh… daddy, what to do with you.

f5.6 iso200

While my daddy was busy snapping away with his new lens and at the same time ogling at my friends’ mothers, mummy brought me to this booth that provides free tick treatment. Not that I have any tick but mummy said this is a precaution woh. For your information, we golden retriever have no tick one, ok. We are royal breed. Tick only for pariah dog like Liucas… Hahahaha

Mummy even bought me 3 set of clothes, of course with daddy’s money. She said I must learn to be like her. Utilize my cute look to get lots of treat. Mummy so panlai. Anyway, back to my clothes, I was wearing one in this picture. Will show you guys the other two pieces when I managed to get hold of my daddy’s camera. Lately he very LC, always tell me not to touch his camera. One of these days, I am gonna chew off the filter off his lens, and then he knows who’s the master and who’s the slave.


f4.0 iso200

I need to sign off now. My uncle will be back soon from his class. Yesterday he screamed murder when he found out that I ter-poo-ed in the cage. He has to clean the entire cage and me. I think he’s a bit angry with me so today I got to manja manja with him.