baby

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Don't you want to be like me?

Unlike Liucas, I like water!
And now, I get to play in the pool each weekend.

Here's me waiting for the pool to be filled.


On a hot day like this, a cool dip in the water is so refreshing... Awww syiok betul


And did I tell you I love the water?


Daddy, where is my tennis ball? No ball how to play woh!


Now I am learning catching ball thrown by my daddy. It's really hard because I always misses the timing.


Check out my daddy's biceps. ---> 'I was forced to write this line. He threatens to stop my supply of begging strips. Bad daddy!'


And the best part is after a good swim, I get to relax under the sun and getting a good tan.


Don't you want to be like me?

By the way, I heard Daddy said he will be bringing me to Central Park this weekend for a Doggy Fair. Hmm... I must start to pretend guai guai. Hehehe...